Re: Eisner Giving Radio a Mickey? (was: Radio Disney in Boston)

OK - so I'll stick with the Ears on AM for the trade off of an serious All
News station in Boston (AM or FM)...I'm easy to please (and sway obviously.)

As for the Microsoft example - aren't they already there?
Disney/ABC/ESPN/GO Network...aren't they all one in the same?

Marc Lemay