Re: Eisner Giving Radio a Mickey? (was: Radio Disney in Boston)

Marc Lemay wrote:

> OK - so I'll stick with the Ears on AM for the trade off of an serious All
> News station in Boston (AM or FM)...I'm easy to please (and sway obviously.)

Although it would be nice to have even a weak chance of any of the
above happening!  I am curious as to why no other groups have moved
into the perennially dominant news product?  It's not like WBZ has its
ups and downs during its all news time periods; the ink seems
permanent in the top cume position.  One reason could be that news
requires talent, time (patience) and money, a rarity in the tech stock
generation.

Bill O'Neill