Re: Eisner Giving Radio a Mickey? (was: Radio Disney in Boston)

Very simple
	  $, $, $, $, $, $, $, etc.
Doing an all news format is very expensive and most companies would
rather "spin stacks of wax" (not dating myself am I?) because it is far
less expensive and the profit margin is far greater.

df

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:27:41 -0500 "Bill O'Neill" <billo@erols.com>
writes:

> I am curious as to why no other groups have moved
>into the perennially dominant news product?  It's not like WBZ has its
>ups and downs during its all news time periods; the ink seems
>permanent in the top cume position.
>Bill O'Neill

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.