LPFM

   Is there any way that a for profit company can own
get a new LPFM license??  Our situation in Northern
Maine is quite unique...  I am with a group of people
who are running a commercial daytime only AM station
with a classic/modern rock format.  We would like to
run a non-commercial LPFM station at night because of
the fact that there are no rock stations in our area,
except the AM station.  Anyone able to help?