LPFM

Scott provided an excellent analysis of LPFM in NERW this week.  I agree with
most of his points, but I have to disagree with his concerns about community
groups vs. individuals.  If these stations are supussed to serve the
community, community groups should get preference.  Why should some guy who
wants to play heavy metal or whatever his personnel music tastes 24/7 (like
many pirates) get a station?  I also think an existing community group would
be more likely to keep these noncommercial stations on the air.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine