Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 3/10: Farewell, Judy Jarvis

At 01:36 AM 3/11/00 -0500, Adam Rivers wrote:

>I live in Chicopee, Massachusetts, and I can get WHMP-AM 1400 Northampton
>clearly as if it was WNNZ-AM 640 Westfield. Chicopee is right next to
>Springfield.

My recollection is that down around Springfield, I couldn't get a very good
signal on WHMP on my car radio.  Springfield is a big enough place that
it's quite possible that WHMP might come in well in some places and not others.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                     617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                              lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/