Radio Disney in Boston

As a parent of a 6 year old - I would like to hear Radio Disney on an FM
stick in Boston.  I thought of that while listening to Brittney Spears'
heavy bass drowned out and muddled by AM the other day.  Songs like We Are
The Champions by Queen (I assume) sound better because they were produced
with AM in mind, because that's where they were originally played in the
60's and 70's.  But todays "hitmakers" like Spears and numerous other "boy
bands" are produced with Hi Fi in mind.

Just a thought...heck I might even give up my request for Jazz in Boston if
someone put the Ears on FM.

Doesn't anyone listen to parents anymore? : )

Marc Lemay
--------
Times Communications - Graphic and Visual Design
http://www.timescommunications.com

The producer of The Local Music Showcase -
now airing LIVE every Thursday night at 9:00 PM ET.
Follow the links from our sponsor website at
http://www.massachusetts.com
--------