Re: Question

At 01:17 PM 3/11/00 -0500, umar@nerodia.wcrb.com wrote:

>I've never heard of the FCC asking for comments on an application for
>license to cover. My experience has been that once program test authority
>has been granted, the license is more or less a formality.

Perhaps someone around here more familiar with the details will tell us
about the station in Albany which operated for a year or two under program
test authority, but had to go off when it failed to get a license to
cover.  It was back in the early 1950s.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                     617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                              lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/