Re: WPTR in stereo

Delco made AM stereo radios in the 80s.  It's the one with Dolby noise
reduction and auto reverse on the cassette deck and it also came with a
graphic equalizer.  My cousin had one in his now trashed Z-28.  Nice
soundjng rig.

Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven