Re: WPTR in stereo

At 10:31 PM 3/7/00 -0500, John Mullaney wrote:
>I believe all Ford factory radios still have AM stereo. My 97 Ford
Explorer has it
>and the new ones use the same make of factory radios.  Ford Radios are
made by
>Visteon  http://www.visteon.com . You can buy them aftermarket from
>http://www.radiosandmore.com/ .

I don't think the radio in my gf's '93 Escort has AM stereo, though given
the number of AMs still broadcasting in stereo, it's hard to tell.  The
only make I've ever seen an AM stereo radio in is Chrysler....dunno if
their newer ones still are, but if they put a stereo in a Plymouth Horizon,
they must have put it in everything.  Never seen a stereo GM one.