Re: carrier currents

At WMWM, students get first priority for on-air
shifts.
During the week we play alternative rock and some rap
and most of the jocks are students. Specialty shows
air on weekends (jazz, blues, doo-wop, Christian,
ethnic) with a blend of students and non-students.

Recently I had to move my blues show to the Sunday 9
am to noon slot because a student wanted the noon to
3 pm slot for an electronic music show, and he got
first priority. Then this semester he moved the show
to Monday nights so I got my old slot back.

Anyway, most of the current on-air staff happen to be
students. To get more info about us, our website is
http://wmwm.star.net

Bob Nelson
WMWM
Sundays 12-3 pm