Re: Radio Free Allston back?

Well....the max power they can pump out is 100 milliwatts.  Considering
how congested the AM dial is at night, I don't think they'd have much of a
reach before their signal gets swallowed up in the hash...

If the signal reaches across the street at night, that would be a lot.

Long Island University in Brooklyn has a CC station on 1590 AM (WLIU).  At
night,
with a good radio, I could listen to them across the street (albeit with
lots of fading) in a pizzeria across the street! How's that for DXing?
*grin*

Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven