Re:NERW 1/7 (WPTR/WDCD)

On 9 Jan 00,  Kaimbridge M. GoldChild wrote:

> But they must be testing, as I heard "Afternoon Delight" at about 4:45pm
> this past afternoon (Sat), followed by a simple "WPTR" jingle and then
> (IIRC) "Delta Dawn", with a few .25-1-2 seconds of off-air blips (not just
> dead carrier, but carrier actually disappearing) mixed in.  Nothing noted
> upon arising this morning <yawn> around 2:15am.

Well, I just checked, and I didn't hear any signal particularly well, but
there did seem to be a religious program on from somewhere.  11:50 PM.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/