WPTR

I just tried to see if I could hear an ID at midnight on the weak station
on 1540.

Instead, I heard a strong signal come on with a recording of what I
believe was the countdown for the liftoff of Appollo 11.  Liftoff was
immediately followed by a jingle singing "WPTR, Albany."  This was
followed by a recording of "Que Sera Sera," now just ending.

Funny, I think I first heard "Que Sera Sera" on WPTR, back in the 1950s,
when I lived in the Albany area.

"Fascinatin' Rhythm" is now playing.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/