From: A. Joseph Ross <lawyer@world.std.com>
To: dan.strassberg@att.net <dan.strassberg@att.net>; SteveOrdinetz
<steveord@wavewizard.com>; Dan Strassberg <Dan.Strassberg@worldnet.att.net>
Cc: BostonRadio <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2000 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: WLLH-AM Lawrence transmitter off-air

How did they handle WBZ and WBZA?  I remember in the 1950s, when we drove
between Albany and Boston, we sometimes had the car radio on to WBZ, and
we never could tell where the WBZ signal left off and WBZA began.

I remember one time my mother insisted we must be listening to WBZ, not
WBZA because the man on the radio said, "This is WBZ..."  I knew better,
even then.