Re:NERW 1/7 (WPTR/WDCD)

Rod O'Connor wrote,

> As of 11:30 Sat. night Jan. 8 still no sign of WPTR or WDCD on 1540.
> But "Toronto Fiesta" on CHIN  coming in quite well on 1540.

But they must be testing, as I heard "Afternoon Delight" at about 4:45pm
this past afternoon (Sat), followed by a simple "WPTR" jingle and then
(IIRC) "Delta Dawn", with a few .25-1-2 seconds of off-air blips (not
just dead carrier, but carrier actually disappearing) mixed in.  Nothing
noted upon arising this morning <yawn> around 2:15am.

     ~Kaimbridge~