Re: 1060-1230

At 11:34 AM 10/21/99 -0400, Sven Weil wrote:
>If 1060 becomes yet another mouthpiece for the royal right, then there
>would be no need to go through the trouble of trying to tune it in (how
>many t-words can i stick in one sentence?;-]) when it's easier
>for people who want that kind of programming to tune in WRKO, WTKK-FM and
>WBZ.[snip]
Regarding your lack of reticence relating to your reproach of a repeat of
the royal right reeking remarks received on ruleless retro radio (i.e. AM),
I reciprocate reminding readers rabid retorts of the right wing are
riveting; remunerating ratings reminiscent of Roy Rogers and the Lone
Ranger. Liberal-leaning language lacks the level of listenership lascivious
license-holding laissez-faire liberals like.

Regards,
-Bill Piacentini
--
Takin' it...EASY99.1!
Any use of this moniker as impersonating an EASY99.1 staff member, either