Re: 1060-1230

If 1060 becomes yet another mouthpiece for the royal right, then there
would be no need to go through the trouble of trying to tune it in (how
many t-words can i stick in one sentence?;-]) when it's easier
for people who want that kind of programming to tune in WRKO, WTKK-FM and
WBZ.

If they want anyone to listen to them, they'd better put on something
that's not covered by a more powerful station in town. (i.e. more liberal
leaning talk or some sort of music format not already taken).

Then again, Radio Unica (spanish news/talk)  could use another affiliate
:-)
--
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org