Re: 1060-1230

Christian AC. I don't believe anyone is doing this in Boston right now.
Not a bad idea. I wonder if the big city FM with a similar tag("Mix") will get
upset if the planned power increase gives this new entry
a better coverage in the Greater Boston.

In Cleveland this past spring, Clear Channel(or was it AMFM?)
took Radio One to court for adopting the "Kiss" tag and won.
Radio One argued that the formats were absolutely different(CC station was some variation
of Top40 and Radio One's new property was Urban). Still the judge
ruled in favor of CC because their station was first in the market
to use "Kiss"...

Mark

=====