Outdated Ads (was Summer Time Blues)

I didn't notice the examples you gave, but that kind of thing drives me nuts.
 When I was production director at WCLZ, I always pulled ads that had dated
copy and forced the sales rep to come up with new copy.  Those kind of things
make both the advertiser and the station sound bad, particularly in today's
society that demands immediacy.

The cable company that serves my area (Casco Cable) does this kind of thing
all the time both with their promos and on their bulletin board.  They are
often running commercials for pay-per-view events weeks after the event has
happened.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine