Re: Summer Time Blues

Looks like they had those accounts booked throughout
the season, and no-one bothered to change the copy or
do an updated version...Hey, a sponsor wants an ad to
run and has paid for the time--and no one seems to
realize this spot could run as late as October.

How about times when someone screws up and puts on an
outdated ad? Years ago I remember watching Ch. 4 in
JULY and they ran an ad for the WJIB Christmas
Festival of Music (when 'JIB was at 96.9).Maybe the
videotape (or computer file) simply said "WJIB" and
they played it, not realizing it was intended for
December...