RE: Globe article on Brockton/South Shore local radio

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 Martin Waters writes:
> >Maybe the article is available on the Globe website even though it was
> zoned.
>At 11:35 AM 10/19/99 -0400, Sean Smyth wrote:
>Go to the Globe web site (boston.com/globe). On the side index,[snip]
The subject article is at the following URL until the 23rd. After that The
Globe requires payment!:

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/290/south/Sale_of_radio_stations_threatens
_local_programming+.shtml

Regards,
-Bill Piacentini
--
Takin' it...EASY99.1!
Any use of this moniker as impersonating an EASY99.1 staff member, either