RE: Globe article on Brockton/South Shore local radio

The esteemed Mr. Waters writes:
>Maybe the article is available on the Globe website even though it was
>zoned.

Go to the Globe web site (boston.com/globe). On the side index,
if you scroll down a bit, you'll notice that there are links to the
individual zoned weekly sections. (South Weekly, City Weekly,
NorthWest Weekly, etc.) I would think it would be there.

Also, when Mr. Willcox bought WMSX, I remember a quote on the
Radio Digest web site right from Mr. Willcox, noting that he wouldn't
need to keep open a Brockton studio and there would be no staff
costs, etc. Of course, I am paraphrasing, since that individual post
is no longer on their web site. (It was up there four or five months
ago.) This is the way he runs all of his other stations (the 1570s
in Beverly and Taunton and WMVU up in Nashua), so the people
of Brockton shouldn't expect anything more.

 -Sean