Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 10/15: The All New All New WMEX??

At 04:47 AM 10/16/99 -0400, Mike Thomas wrote:
>Actually, 103.7 has been out of Berlin since 1993.  When they were known as
>WZPK, the station moved it's studios to North Conway.  I pulled a cameo shift
>at the old Berlin studios not too long before the move.

Were they live or automated?  I somehow recall reading a story in the
Union-Leader to the effect that they were pioneering the use of CD
jukeboxes on the air.  I definitely recall, circa '95 hearing a "jock" do a
:15 talkover on a song with a cold intro.