103.7/Berlin

Back when they were in Berlin, they were still live 24/7.  At that point, the
station was an adult skewing CHR.  Not too long after the move to North Conway,
the ownership flipped the format back to Hot AC, blew out most of the staff,  and
started experimenting with automation in some dayparts, but I have no idea what
they were using.  The station was never the same after that, and it wasn't too
long before they sold out to Fuller Jeffery.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7