Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 10/15: The All New All New WMEX??

Actually, 103.7 has been out of Berlin since 1993.  When they were known as
WZPK, the station moved it's studios to North Conway.  I pulled a cameo shift
at the old Berlin studios not too long before the move.  The station was a
PIT, and I wouldn't be suprised if all the toxic air, which did infiltrate
the building, wreaked havoc with the equipment and wiring.  Now that 103.7 is
a simulcast with WOKQ, do they still have a North Conway facility?  Or is it
just a sales office with a mixing board in the closet?

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7