Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 10/15: The All New All New WMEX??

In a message dated 10/15/99 7:37:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fybush@world.std.com writes:

<< An update on Paul Tuthill: The longtime WTAG (Worcester) news director
 isn't leaving the business; in fact, he's just signed on with Rod
 Fritz' new WRKO (680) news team in Boston.  Congratulations! >>

and may we add to this the following congratulations to one of the nicest
guys you will ever, ever know:  Sherman Whitman will be joining the WTAG
morning show for news duty.  The Shermanator is a survivor in this biz, no
small feat nowadays, and I for one would like to wish him nothing but the
best.  i had the pleasure of calling him colleague for five years through our
work at WBCS/WKLB/WROR  Greater Media/GBRG, and continue to call him friend
today.

- -chuck igo