Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 10/15: The All New All New WMEX??

<<On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 01:13:57 EDT, Dib9@aol.com said:

> What does this do for them?  Will this result in facility changes?

I suspect what it does is allows them to stop mentioning Berlin in the
legal IDs.  In other words, they're trying to de-emphasize the
station's historic connection with the Pulp City in favor of the
resort communities on the south side of Mt. Washington.

-GAWollman