Re: Shaughnessy, Ryan & Borges banned from Big Show

Supposedly the Globe was offended at the Big Show's
"language" and didn't want the reputation of the newspaper tarnished
(so why didn't they act on this
sooner?). But I wonder if WSJZ has something to do with it. WSJZ is
just down the road from the Globe
(Morrissey Boulevard) and I wonder if the gang from
'SJZ went over to the Globe and suggested a sort of
deal...

What deal? Well, the Globe already has their reporters
appearing on New England Cable News as part of "Around
the Globe". Maybe WSJZ wanted Globe columnists to
appear exclusively on their station, and the deal would
mean they would have to leave WEEI's "Big Show".

For now I guess Globe columnists may still appear on
other WEEI shows--but for how much longer? (Wonder if
the Globe wanted a "connection" to a talk station,
but didn't want to deal with WRKO or WEEI--now, with
that new station right there on the same street,
hmmm...)