Re: T.S./H. Dennis Kicking Up Tropo

brian_vita@cssinc.com writes:

<< The next time that you go up there stop in Sanford (or N. Windham) and
 catch lunch and a movie at Chunky's.  It's a real treat and kids love it. >>

actually, my oldest (15) tells me Chunky's in Windham is a great place to see
a flick. her friends from dance school are all out that way.  (sigh) i get to
drive her to and from, but never am i allowed in.  (you know the drill....
"dad, i love you... but...")  i will, however, make sure i take my buddy al
up on the oft offered invite to come out and catch a movie and a brew.

thanks!

chuck igo