Re: EAS(y)...not...

 At WHEB when we had the system installed for Jan 1998. We never did
announcements before or after the test. Instead we would just slip the
"fax" like tones in between two spots and it was business as usual!
However, it was a train wreck for us to run received tests(from WOKQ)
during other elements, like when your on the air reading a live promo
and all of the sudden your voice is replaced by the tones..makes for a
horrifying break!

Roy Lawrence
Portland, Maine