Re: T.S./H. Dennis Kicking Up Tropo

Sorry, I didn't realize that there was another drive-in further up Rt.
302.  I put in the projection system at Chunky's in N. Windham and have
never ventured further North up 302 to see what was there.  Herb Tevarian
owns Damaraiscotta and although he's not a regular customer of mine, I
don't think that he owns Bridgton.  Most of the drive-in FM systems in that
area were put in about the same time and are the Ron Adams/AV Systems
package that I described earlier.

The systems that I've installed use the same transmitter but with a true
stereo front end on them.  Originally I built the front-ends from scratch
but the last few that I've done used the Smart Theatre Systems MODIIB/DI
processor that was pirated from one of my designs.  Most of my drive-in
installations are in upstate NY (Saratoga, Greenville, Palatine Bridge and
others).

The next time that you go up there stop in Sanford (or N. Windham) and
catch lunch and a movie at Chunky's.  It's a real treat and kids love it.

Brian

At 09:10 PM 9/8/99 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/8/99 7:09:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>brian_vita@cssinc.com writes:
>
><< You're talking about the Damariscotta Drive-In.   >>
>
>no, brian, i am talking about the Bridgton drive in on route 302.  perhaps
>the Damariscotta d/i is similar, or even owned by the same guy, but i don't
>think so.  my inlaws have a home there and we've been taking our kids to the
>Bridgton drive in for over twelve years now.  usually two or three times a
>summer.
>
>chuck igo

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626  USA
Sales & Service ->(800)231-8849 US & Canada
Sales & Service Fax ->(800)329-2775
Business Office -> (978)538-7575
Business Fax -> (978)538-7550

***Visit Our Web Site at www.cssinc.com***
Check out our new online webstore for cinema supplies!
CSS, Inc. is a proud member of ITEA & NSCA