Re: NAC really didn't have much of a chance in Boston

I didn't understand that post either.  Did I miss a Jazz station somewhere
along the line?

Brian

At 09:48 PM 9/8/99 -0400, Mark wrote:
>    Rick Kelly wrote:
>
> > I don't recall WMRQ as a jazz station, reason I state this is because
> > they were the station I loved during the late '80's.  They were AAA.  I
> > was bummed when they switched, like all the 'SJZ folks now.
>

>    I also recall WMRQ as an AAA formatted station.("Boston's Quality Rock"
>was their positioner,IIRC).I don't recall listening to them that much,but I
>don't recall hearing anything that would qualify as smooth jazz.
>
>  Mark Watson

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626  USA
Sales & Service ->(800)231-8849 US & Canada
Sales & Service Fax ->(800)329-2775
Business Office -> (978)538-7575
Business Fax -> (978)538-7550

***Visit Our Web Site at www.cssinc.com***
Check out our new online webstore for cinema supplies!
CSS, Inc. is a proud member of ITEA & NSCA