RE: Bozo the Clown

Donna writes:
>(I believe Frank is still alive, right?) -- what year did the show get
>pulled off the air in Boston?

I remember growing up in the early and mid '80s and still seeing a Bozo show
of sorts
(I can't remember if it was the one hosted by Mr. Avruch or not) fairly
regularly on TV.
However, something in me wants to say that I saw that show on Ch. 56, not
Ch. 5. But
wasn't Frank's Bozo on Ch. 56 (or some form of a Bozo show) at some point?

And as far as I know the voice of Ch. 5 is still quite alive...