Waste of space

Now I am Probably going to have everyone hating me for this but I would like to express my opinion.

I think 96.9 going to talk is the biggest waste of radio space imagineable. One of the big FM advantages over
AM is the increased fidelity. Perfect for MUSIC!  I am disappointed to hear all these FM stations going to talk radio.
I understand that "talk radio" is important and a real money maker, but keep it on the AM side. I dont even agree
with FM Morning talk shows not playing any music. Not that there is anything wrong with AM or Talk radio, I just in my opinion feel that FM talk is a format that shouldnt be done.

and to "dabble" on a different topic for a second,

I wonder with WAAF's applied for move, if a new class A allottment will open in the Springfield area on 107.5 or 107.7.

Well Have to go now....

Thanks for listening

~MPeter

Get your own free email account from