Re: Royal Gooph on WSNE

At 05:45 PM 8/10/99 +0100, Kaimbridge M. GoldChild wrote:
>All last night (at least after midnight) 93.3-WSNE had two audio feeds
>going simultaneously:
>Could the "local" feed--jock and all--actually be pre-recorded, tracked
>(?) automation?

Answering the 2nd question, probably.  If I'm not mistaken WSNE is a soft
AC, which is a pretty easy format to automate, and probably is, at least
overnights and possibly mid-days.

This is, of course every automated stations' PD's nightmare.

I don't think we've ever had this happen where I work, but we have on
occasion had someone record their jock breaks in the wrong day's files, and
end up with last Tuesday's jock talks and this Tuesday's music.