Royal Gooph on WSNE

All last night (at least after midnight) 93.3-WSNE had two audio feeds
going simultaneously:  "Delilah" (sp?) and local programming (including
breaks)--being in the middle of the Pru's image wasteland, at first I
thought I was hearing a 'MJX/'XKS combined image, but no, they were both
WSNE!  The really bizarre thing was, a top-of-the-hour, legal ID was
given at 4:20--appearingly "live" by a "real" jock--as well as "and
coming up this hour, music by ...", with no mention of the double
audio:  Even if the jock *was* that clueless, that long, I can't believe
someone didn't call up and tip him off.
Could the "local" feed--jock and all--actually be pre-recorded, tracked
(?) automation?  Or, could the feed be a remote from another station's
studio (i.e., a jock doing double duty)?--though that wouldn't explain
the T-O-T-H legal ID at 4:20.

     ~Kaimbridge~