WTIC; my address

- -- [ From: Robert W. Paine * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

 I received a note from WTIC chief engineer Jeff Hugabone and he is
"right out straight"; long hours and so on.
 I had an e-mail from someone who worked at WJOR, Bangor, when it first
went on. He has a good deal of background on the station as well as
information on Boston radio and TV. I'll be calling him again and have
his permission to tape our conversations.

 I'll have a new e-mail address on October 1, when Prodigy Classic shuts
down. The new one is:
     " macandrew@prodigy.net " .   It's in use now but I'm sticking with
the old till the lights go out.
 I'm pretty sure that since last summer some of my e-mail has not been
getting through, especially to this list and to Donna. My apologies,
Donna, if that's what happened. I really did write to you - honestly.