Re: in the darkness of the Maine seacoast

On 11 Aug 99,  Chris Beckwith wrote:

> That's what I get for posting in the wee hours of the morning!  What I
> meant to say is that WJAB was their call letter set in the "good old
> days."  The jingle package they're using now dates back to their earlier
> incarnation.

Am I then to understand that they couldn't get back their historic call
letters, so they got the closest they could?

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/