RE: WZLX - "I Don't Like Mondays"

> I heard Carter Alan talk up the song before he played it.

Personally, I think
> the song is totally
> appropriate--

In all honesty, I had the radio on in the office and two co-workers groaned
when they heard the song.  I was just wondering if anybody else had a
similar reaction.  I have been hearing Tom Petty's "Refugee" and wondering
when someone will "send this out to all the people of Kosovo."  Even I would
groan at that one, much like someone had pointed out Alice Cooper's
"School's Out" should not be played in good taste.
- -Dave