Re: AT 40 on WBZ

Brian Vita wrote:

> Regardless of your POV on the gun issue, at least Heston is an avid gun
> owner and has the background to articulate intelligently.  Most of the
> other celebrities that I mentioned and that are doing charity endorsements
> don't know any more than what's on the script in front of them.

Again, regardless of your POV on the gun issue, Heston is the President of the
NRA (a nationally elected office, I believe). How many other celebrities hold
leadership positions and responsibilities in the organizations they endorse?

- --
Tony Abruzzese                e-mail: abruzzese@med-biochem.bu.edu
Network Administrator                      Biochemistry Department
            Boston University School of Medicine
Telephone:617.638.5092                            Fax:617.638.5339