WBMX-Mix 98_5

 I just wanted to share with folks how impressed I was with my visit today
to WBMX's new studios.  Lynn Hoffman and Greg Daniels were very friendly
and loaded with personality.  I was there to see the New Radical(s) play at
the Mix Lounge, and have lunch.  The Mix folks treated all of us very nice
and came out to chat with us.  The studios are real nice, and so was the
staff.  It seemed to be one of the most fun environments since I toured
WPRO-FM/AM back in 1975!

SS