Re: WZLX -- "I Don't Like Mondays"

This reminds me of the fallout from the 1986 Challenger disaster.

Billy Joe Royal (remember "Down in the Boondocks"?) was attempting a
comeback in country music at the time and had a song climbing the
charts. It was called "Burned Like a Rocket." Had nothing to do with
space flight, rather it was a hackneyed description of a brief romance.
Still, country stations stopped playing it and, if I recall correctly,
Royal's label stopped working the single. End of hit, pretty much end of
comeback, all as the result of a song title.