Re: WKXL(AM + FM)

In a message dated 3/30/99 11:50:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dwh@totalnetnh.net writes:

<< Gary Ford wrote:

 > During the 4:06 and 5:06 news, Gardner Hill reported that WKXL AM+FM was
 > bought out by Fox Media.

 Make that Vox Media Corporation, described on the 'cast I caught at
 11:06pm as "a Massachusetts-based radio broadcasting group." >>

My Apologies!  I just listened to the radio reading of the announcement and I
thought I heard Fox!  Sorry to mislead anyone!
  There is a front page article in today's(3/31) Concord Monitor about the
sale to Vox Media Corp. and the article states that Don Shapiro sales manager
from WKXL states that Dick Osbourne will be offered a job!  I'll say it again,
I hope they don't mess up their local community coverage of news and sports.

Gary Ford