Re: WKXL(AM + FM)

Gary Ford wrote:

> During the 4:06 and 5:06 news, Gardner Hill reported that WKXL AM+FM was
> bought out by Fox Media.

Make that Vox Media Corporation, described on the 'cast I caught at
11:06pm as "a Massachusetts-based radio broadcasting group."

Ed Brouder wrote:

> The principal in the buyer is a gentleman named
> Nofziger about whom I know nothing

The name of Vox's president sounds like Bruce Danziger to me.  "...The
new ownership group is looking forward to playing an active role in  the
community and continuing to provide a high-quality product to the
stations' clients.  Danziger said that the program plans for the Concord
stations include maintaining and enhancing the format which has been
very successful on WKXL."

No $$$ details were provided.  An FCC filing will be made "later this
week" with the transaction expected to be completed in July.