Re: Ben Gailing Obit

On 30 Mar 99,  Donna Halper wrote:
> Btw, Bill Buchanan is now on-line and this great Boston Record and Boston
> Globe columnist of the 50s and 60s is eager to hear from old friends who
> remember Boston radio back in the pre-rock era.  Contact me off-list for
> his e-mail address.  Should I invite him to join our little group?

It would be fun having him around here.  I used to like his column,
back when I was in high school.  I was sorry to see it disappear back
when the Record and American were consolidated into the Record-
American.  I liked the fact that he used to write about radio, not just
television.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/