Re: WCCM To Air Lowell Spinners Baseball

WJUL used to carry U-Mass Lowell Cheifs (when they were the Chiefs)
baseball games.  I did play-by-play for a couple of games in 1993, as I
was also covering the games when I worked at WCAP.  The broadcast was
good but sometimes a bit unclear.  I have no idea how they were
broadcast, but they certainly have the ability to do it.  Should be
interesting.  Dan Bourret