Speaking of 1510...

...guess what I heard in Rochester Saturday night?  I was
sitting in my car about 10:30, dialing around for DX, and noticed
something going on behind the usually-dominant WLAC on 1510.
Sounded like sports, and sure enough, I was rewarded a few
minutes later with a very clear "WNRB, Boston" ID.  That's
the first time in almost 20 years of DXing from Rochester that
I've gotten the Boston 1510.

The icing on the DX cake came half an hour later, when the
Radio Disney mess on 1260 (remember, Cleveland 1260 is
Disney, too!) resolved itself with a "WPZE Boston" under all
the noise.

Now the only licensed-to-Boston AMs I haven't heard here are
590 and 1150!  (heard WRKO in Jan. '98 and WEEI is occasional
here around sunset)

For whatever it's worth, WBNW has been listenable some nights on
1120 here; somebody's not flipping things to night power/pattern
like they should.  (And I'll hear WJIB someday, whenever CBL
finally goes silent...)

- -s