Re: Sunday on Utopian Radio:Easy99.1(wasRe:NERW 3/19: Jocks Go To Court Over...)

Dan.Strassberg@att.net said:

> The cars are both old, but the radios are still OK
> (except for bad ignition noise on AM in one of the cars).

I believe that electronics stores (decent ones, not Nobody Beats the Wiz
or P.C. Richards-tye tv retailers) sell in-line filter capacitors for
ignition noise - they
are these thick silvery cans that have terminals on each end. I believe
you wire them in series with the live power end of the radio. I've seen
them at radio shack.

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak