Our WSSH's come true: Delilah's Back in Boston

I thought I was hearing things but Delilah is now heard on Worcester's
Stereo Radio Station (aka WSRS, 96.1).
What a coincidence. I had emailed her a few days ago and voila I heard her
show Tuesday night 7/21/98 from 7PM on. The engineering of the breaks were a
bit amateurish: Delilah's station/show ID and commercials were running
simultaneously. I hope station personnel get the hang of it soon.
This makes at least station #156 added to her station list.
Regards,
Bill Piacentini